Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Mother's Day

What a special day!  We celebrated by going to church as a family, eating a lunch prepared by Chris, playing outside and hiking.  Life can't get much better....

I am truly blessed that God has given me the opportunity to be a mom.  There is really nothing like it.  It is challenging and rewarding all at the same time.  I honestly love it.  I am shaping the life of my son each and every day.  Boy, that is a big responsibility, but I wouldn't change it for the world.  

Tegegn loves his car; however, he likes to push it more than he likes to ride in it.  Silly boy.


3 comments:

Emily said...

This is exactly what Grayson does! He wants to push everything instead of ride on it!

Happy Mother's Day...you're right, there is nothing like it!

Jess said...

Oh HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! You are an amazing mother and you can tell that by the huge smiles of your amazing son! I love this post!

Anonymous said...

Amazing. :) I don't think Tegegn could have found his way into any more loving situation than with you and Chris. Happy Mother's Day, Sarah. -adam