Monday, May 4, 2009

Still Alive - I PROMISE!


WOW - It has been hectic around here the past three weeks and I can tell you that our lives are finally back to normal!!! I have finished my last class or my master's degree! I feel like I have so much additional time on my hands - I LOVE IT! We have been spending time together as a family and it has been priceless. 

Since I had to pick and choose what I had time to do, the blog was one that I had to put off because I can't just write on my blog. I have to check out everyone's blog and I knew that I couldn't do that so I had to stay away.  :)

My little cousin went to prom so we made a quick trip out to Ohio to visit our family in the middle of April.   We had a great time!  We really enjoy hanging out with the kids.  Tegegn loved riding the go-cart and four-wheeler.  

The following weekend my brother's family came to Indiana to spend the weekend with us.  It was a full house, but we love all of the fun with our nephews.  Tegegn was baptized on Sunday so it was pretty special to have both sides of our family here to celebrate him.


It is really hard to get 4 boys to sit still and take a picture.  We actually did get one with all of them looking at the camera, but I personally like this one the best.  You can see our little boy pushing his 2 1/2 year old cousin off of his seat.  His face is great!

Here we are sporting our Ethiopian attire on the Sunday Tegegn was baptized.


Tegegn couldn't get enough so he went back for more; therefore, he did not want to come back to Mommy or Daddy.  He wanted to be with Pastor Steve.  He let the entire church know this...

This past weekend we celebrated the upcoming marriage of Syd and Katie.  We had a nice time hanging out with them and some of our friends.  We are looking forward to their wedding!  It is right around the corner.

Here are a couple of pictures of our son.  He makes us smile.  


Tegegn LOVES finding the toilet paper in our downstairs bathroom.  I remember counting and he had 12 rolls out on the floor this time.


Not much has changed...Tegegn still slobbers and goes through atleast 5 bibs a day!

More to come....

5 comments:

The Brewer Babies! said...

He is too stinkin cute!

Greg, Cari & Elli Nicholson said...

Congratulations on the baptism. That is GREAT!

Unknown said...

nice job on the photos guys...you have such a knack for capturing his personality....just awesome!!

Wendi and Mark said...

Love the new photos! Looks like Tegegn is walking -- wow! We miss seeing you all and hope we can find a time to get together soon!

Wendi and Mark

Amber said...

Glad you are still alive- we were wondering!! Congratulations on finishing your Master's. What a year you've had already!