Monday, June 2, 2008

5 Years ago...

What were you doing five years ago?
I was on our honeymoon! We were in Santa Barbara, CA. We had a great time; however, no one told us it was June gloom. The sun was not out very often and it was chilly. I’m glad we were married because I wore the same outfit everyday because I couldn’t wear what I brought because of the weather.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
Homework
Laundry
Open our Pool
Dishes
Blog

What are five snacks you enjoy?
Ice Cream
Pizza
Gummy Worms/Bears
Sparkling Grape Juice
Anything Sweet – cookies, brownies, sugar cream pie, cheesecake

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire? (in no particular order)
Adopt a lot of kids
Be a stay at home mother
Give to the poor – something in Ethiopia and something local
Pay off our mortgage
Help family, save and invest some of it

What are five of your bad habits?
Gagging – mainly when I brush my teeth
Washing the dishes right away
Cracking my toes
Leaving the lights on when I am not in the room
Repeatedly saying “you know what I mean”

What are five places you have lived?
Kokomo, IN
North Manchester, IN
Cheltenham, England
Peru, IN
Kokomo, IN

What are five jobs you’ve had?
Babysitter
Swim Instructor
Resident Assistant
Operations Supervisor
International HR Rep

What five people do you want to tag?
Don
Brandon & Natalie
Jess
Kevin
Ehrin

No comments: