Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our time together in Florida

Can you believe it? We made it to and from Florida safely!!! We had a wonderful time and we are glad that we had the opportunity to be together for the entire week. We thought it was important to take this vacation for us to get away and be together to discuss where we have been, how we are doing and where we are going. We also spent a lot of time doing nothing (a must on vacation) and also doing the things that we love. We spent some time with my family and we also spent some time at a couple of spring training games. We had a lot of fun at the beach and taking walks at night. I was excited that I was able to play games a few nights with my family. We took our Wii and we were able to play it one night. I think they really enjoyed it! I also really love palm trees (I really wish they would grow in Indiana). We had really nice weather while we were there. It only rained one day. It started out a little chilly at the beginning of the week, but by the end it was in the mid 80s.










4 comments:

Jess said...

Glad you made it safely!!! I especially loved the wii pictures ;)...how cute!

Lauren said...

Shut the front door, Ponslers! I didn't know you had this blog! I'm going to email you because I have some fun stuff to share!

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Glad you had fun! I tagged you..so I can learn some interesting facts about you :)

Unknown said...

i'm only slightly jealous!! seriously though, it's awesome to be able to get away for a while. you guys have been doing so much and it's great to see you taking time for yourselves.