The Rules:Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Sarah - I was hit by a car when I was 4 years old. I was lifelined to Indianapolis because I had some internal injuries. I came away with no broken bones. When I was in dirver's ed, I found out that my instructor was my ambulance driver.
- Chris - Studied abroad in Greece and climbed Mount Olympus.
- Sarah - I am missing a gene from my mother and I only sweat on my right side. My left side stays completly dry when I work out.
- Chris - Has a dream about visiting every major league baseball stadium. He has visted several already. These include the old St. Louis stadium, the old and new White Sox stadium, Wrigley field, Arizona Diamondbacks stadium, Florida Marlins stadium and the Cincinnati Reds stadium.
- Sarah - I have had over 50 shots in one month while going through the IVF process. All of them were given to me by Chris, my mother-in-law, mother, doctor, nurses at the doctor's office, the Community hospital, St. Joe hospital and the lab.
- Chris - Is a huge music fan. His favorite groups are Pearl Jam and Coldplay. He has been to 8 Pearl Jam concerts. He has also been to 4 Coldplay concerts in one summer. He had front row tickets to 2 of the shows.
- Chris & Sarah - We spent Christmas in Munich, Germany together in 2001 when we studied abroad. We met up and traveled for a month. I studied in England and we went to Wales, France and Germany. It was awesome!
I am tagging Kevin, Jim, Jess, Jenn, Ang, Dina and Zac.